cheep zombie fx
Gorify
2008-04-09 18:51:01 UTC
I have collected the professional makeup and added some of my
exclusive recipes for the complete zombie makeup kit. You can see
photos of my work at www.gorify.com. Step-by-step phot instructions
and demo videos are free. I am currently adding this content to the
site daily. I expect to launch the online store and have kits for
sale in June 2008. Let me know if there is anything specific that you
would like to know how to do or a problem that you need a product to
solve.
Best,
Zombie Teresa
Bart Simpson
Just showed that to my son and wants to start a local walk
Gorify
2008-04-14 20:02:08 UTC
Post by Bart Simpson
Post by Gorify
I have collected the professional makeup and added some of my
exclusive recipes for the complete zombie makeup kit. You can see
photos of my work atwww.gorify.com. Step-by-step phot instructions
and demo videos are free. I am currently adding this content to the
site daily. I expect to launch the online store and have kits for
sale in June 2008. Let me know if there is anything specific that you
would like to know how to do or a problem that you need a product to
solve.
Best,
Zombie Teresa
Kool!
Just showed that to my son and wants to start a local walk
Awesome. There is a message board at www.zombiewalk.com. That is
where all the local walks are listed.